integ


DIANA K.

_is young & successfully living as a demented child.

_doesnt want to become a working adult. YET.

_wants to get a motorbike licence before driving; which is never.

_is forever mistaken as an amoi.(it would be an easier explanation if I was mixed)

_is saying this as a 3rd person cause she wants to. So suke hati lah!


wishlist
Get through college alive!

tagboard
Your tagboard here.


affiliates
Terlalu Gilla Punye Family aka classmates
chen yang gila
chris yang sengal
judy yang poyo
melvin yang xaxau
selvia yang sewel
tanyus yang sangap
wahyu yang dibenci oleh kita. =)

Gillah People
rashaad
sammy
max
jacQjacQ
fadjie
abhaydabhay
yinyinn
ure3ya
baby kiasu kahfai
mischel-in
l33t scott
mareeYuM


credits
Layout: lyricaltragedy
Pattern: tillyness
rate
Friday, May 16, 2008
yes, so are you guys SATISFIED NOW???
I changed my blogskin.ehehh.

It might encourage me to update more often. (I hope) no no. I WILL! =D

Well, ok let me start to explain alil why I picked a really simple blogskin; bcause my artwork that will be posted will make it prettier!!!!
Kidding...poyo-ness kicking in.

OK ok, so about the marketing & consumer behaviour(whatever), gonna do on WOOTS riiiiiiight.ehheheh. So here's our so-called logo. Which wasnt actually suppose to be the logo, but it somehow did. Need alot of improvements though.



I just took the bit from the banner here. But it is somewhat like that, with the paper aeroplane going on and all. The background is not necessary black, the other one is white..where the aeroplane would be pink and the "woots" would be black. And the "woots" is actually the dotted trail, you know like the trail on the treasure map kind of thing?heheh.

Further enquiries, sila contact me at... you guys should know. =P