integ


DIANA K.

_is young & successfully living as a demented child.

_doesnt want to become a working adult. YET.

_wants to get a motorbike licence before driving; which is never.

_is forever mistaken as an amoi.(it would be an easier explanation if I was mixed)

_is saying this as a 3rd person cause she wants to. So suke hati lah!


wishlist
Get through college alive!

tagboard
Your tagboard here.


affiliates
Terlalu Gilla Punye Family aka classmates
chen yang gila
chris yang sengal
judy yang poyo
melvin yang xaxau
selvia yang sewel
tanyus yang sangap
wahyu yang dibenci oleh kita. =)

Gillah People
rashaad
sammy
max
jacQjacQ
fadjie
abhaydabhay
yinyinn
ure3ya
baby kiasu kahfai
mischel-in
l33t scott
mareeYuM


credits
Layout: lyricaltragedy
Pattern: tillyness
rate
Friday, May 9, 2008
eyeahh.so ok,only NOW I remembered on updating this blog.So, these are some of the final projects I've done for the terrible,disastrous, horrifying,(insert anymore fearful words...) 2nd year 2nd term. Thank God I got through it ALIVE.

Anyways, the first work here is my Website Design 1,project 2. We had to create a website displaying our desired tutorials to guide user step-by-step. Well, it was alot of research to do the darn thing. And I had to go through SO many changes of layout, but it turned out alright.

So abit of explanation on the website.(since u cant get the interaction here) My tutorial is based on creating DIY tshirts;silk screen,drawing, & sewing.(we were required to have 3 tutorials). I made the main website to be on a pop-up window. The buttons I used flash to create abit of animation when user roll-over. I even have abit of flash banner where the characters will pop up. And the tutorial page is a long page where user can scroll up & down. Further questions just ask me lah. nyekk =P

Enter page Main page
About page
Tutorial page(Silk Screen)
Tutorial page(Hand Drawn)
Tutorial page(Sewing) Gallery page
Gallery page (rollover)



My next work is for my visual class final project.We had to do a storyboard for an Anti-Smoking campaign. Just a short ad that sort of thing. This is my first time handling the colouring using PC, so if it looks like crap, bear with me. =P


Scene 1


Scene 2
Scene 3
Scene 4
Scene 5

Scene 6
Scene 7 Scene 8 Scene 9
Scene 10


Scene 11 Scene 12
Scene 13
The rest of the projects I'll update some other time... When I can find it somewhere. =P